Current Openings at WGACA
IT Administrator (Jersey City, NJ)
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Manage OS X Server and VOIP system
- Configure and Manage Sonicwall Firewall and other various network equipment
- Google Apps for Work Administration
- Perform local and remote software installs and updates
- Troubleshoot software problems and open support tickets with vendors
- Order hardware, software, and peripherals as needed
- Maintain network documentation
- Maintain database of computers and software deployment, etc.
- Research and make recommendations on new software, hardware and workflow solutions
- Provide on-site and remote troubleshooting, training and tech support to end users
- Set up and configure Mac desktop and laptops, printers, peripherals and networking equipment
- Clearly communicate and interact with users, and understand their technical problems
- Ability to diagnose hardware and software issues with Apple devices
- Deep understanding of Macs, OSX and iOS
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications
- Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities; able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Team player who can understand overall business needs and work well with other departments
- Self-managed, interprets requests and performs duties with little management intervention
Please email a cover letter and resume and note which position you are seeking to: email@example.com.
Experienced Sales Associate (New York City)
LUXURY RETAIL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Candidates will be responsible for providing superior customer service that maximizes sales and profits. Responsible for selling and achieving aggressive sales goals, maintaining and assisting with visual merchandising, store upkeep, inventory control, and maintenance of store records. Must set a standard for effective, ongoing communication and feedback.
Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit with excellent problem solving abilities and be able to exercise independent judgment and discretion. Must have at least 3 years luxury retail sales experience with clothing and accessories including merchandising, opening and closing procedures, and the ability to drive sales and increase margins. A love of vintage and its history a plus. Must bring excitement to the work environment and have a professional presence. Must be able to act with integrity and business maturity, generate sales, promote operational excellence, and must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts.
Please email a cover letter and resume that detail your luxury experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org.