'60s Ossie Clark Prairie Dress
- Super soft cotton tiered floral and lattice print prairie dress designed by Ossie Clark for Radley. Ossie was a British designer in the 1960s, famous for his figure hugging dresses and his use of print.
- Featuring a print by Celia Birtwell
- Hidden zip closure at back
- 18.5 in (47 cm) 13.5 in (34.5 cm) across waist
- 45 in (114.5 cm)
- Labelled: UK 10
- Model measures 5 ft 8 in / 172.5 cm
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, it may be returned within 14 days after delivery for a refund, unless the item is marked as final sale. You can read more about our return policy here.