Danielle Bernstein NY Fashion Week Interview
We partnered with one of our original WGACA Ambassadors, Danielle Bernstein of WeWoreWhat, to discuss her current WGACA must-haves, and see what she's looking forward to for 2017 New York Fashion Week! Read the story and shop the goods below!
Happy fashion week!
Luxe & Love,
YSL Cuff, Chanel Letter Charm Necklace, Blue Canvas Jumbo Bag, Small Black Full Flap Bag, and Gold Metal Mini 2.55 bag.
1. What is your favorite thing about fashion week?
Getting to see my friends from all around the world.
2. What show/designer are you most looking forward to seeing?
There are too many to choose from!
3. What do you predict the top trends to be? Which is your personal favorite?
Athleisure wear, punk rock details, lots of denim and the rest will just hopefully be pleasantly surprised about. My favorite would be athleisure; I'd pair it with my Chanel bags to provide the perfect juxtaposition.
Chanel Paris-Edinburgh Small Tartan Boy Bag; Gucci mini Bamboo Patent Leather Backpack
4. What (transitional) piece(s) will take you from the shows to the parties?
My outerwear. A good coat can take you from day to night. I especially love wearing furs in a fun hue.
5. What is your must-have item for fashion week?
A statement bag, a rare style from a classic brand is my go-to for NYFW.
Hermes Ostrich Mangeoire Bag; Louis Vuitton Python Alma BB