S/S 1995 Yellow Shimmer Tweed Skirt Suit
- From the Spring/Summer 1995 collection designed by Karl Lagerfeld, the iridescent shimmer in this skirt suit is a nod to Coco Chanel who often requested that cellophane be woven into the tweed of her custom designs. This vintage yellow skirt suit also features gold-tone hardware and signature interlocking 'CC' buttons throughout.
- Crew neck on jacket
- Concealed zip closure on skirt
- Six button closures on jacket
- Bust: 17.5 in (44.5 cm)
- Across Waist: 12.5 in (32 cm)
- Skirt Length: 21 in (53.5 cm)
- Sleeve Length: 21.5 in (54.5 cm)
- Labeled: FR 40
- Estimated Size: M
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase it may be returned within 7 days after delivery for a refund (unless the item is marked as final sale). You can read more about our return policy here.