Green Nylon Camouflage Souvenir Jacket
- The Japanese satin souvenir jacket, or Sukajan, was originally made for American troops in Japan, Korea, and Vietnam following World War II. Our vintage experts have sourced only the finest authentic examples of this style. Each piece features ornate embroidered motifs specific to each region.
- Embroidered dragon and cyclone motifs throughout and back panel features the quote "When I die I'll go heaven because I've spent my time in hell - Phu - Cat Vietnam"
- Double-sided zip closure
- Length to Hem: 26.5 in (67.5 cm)
- Sleeve Length: 22 in (56 cm)
- Model measures 5 ft 10 in / 178 cm
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase it may be returned within 14 days after delivery for a refund (unless the item is marked as final sale). You can read more about our return policy here.