Multicolor Satin Reversible Souvenir Jacket
- The Japanese satin souvenir jacket, or Sukajan, was originally made for American troops in Japan, Korea, and Vietnam following World War II. Our vintage experts have sourced only the finest authentic examples of this style. Each piece is reversible and features ornate embroidered motifs specific to each region.
- Embroidered tiger motifs and back panel features embroidered homage to The Philippines
- Double-sided zip closure
- Length to Hem: 23 in (58.5 cm)
- Sleeve Length: 27 in (68.5 cm)
- Model measures 5 ft 10 in / 178 cm
Free Shipping & Free Returns on most items.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase it may be returned within 7 days after delivery for a refund (unless the item is marked as final sale). You can read more about our return policy here.