Rolling Stones 1981-1982 World Tour Concert Tee
WGACA Vintage Rolling Stones 1981-1982 World Tour Concert Tee
- Rare vintage 1980s Rolling Stones North American Tour tee, featuring the iconic tongue and lips logo designed by Jon Pasche. Made in USA.
- The Rolling Stones is an English rock band formed in London in the late 1960s. Their punk rock style was most associated with the counterculture movement of the 1960s and 1970s. The Rolling Stones were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1989 and the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2004. Rolling Stone magazine ranked them fourth on the "100 Greatest Artists of All Time" list.
- Crew Neck
- Bust: 16 in (40.5 cm)
- Length to Hem: 23 in (58.5 cm)
- Sleeve Length: 8 in (20.5 cm)
- Labeled: N/A Small
- Model measures 5 ft 8 in / 172.5 cm
Free Shipping & Free Returns on most items.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase it may be returned within 14 days after delivery for a refund (unless the item is marked as final sale). You can read more about our return policy here.
Holiday Return Policy: Items ordered between November 27th and January 1st may be returned or exchanged through January 15th 2019. Sale items with strike-through pricing & items marked Final Sale may not be returned or exchanged.