Van Halen "Atomic Punks On Tour" Raglan Top
- Raglan-style, 3/4 sleeve tee with screen printed image of Van Halen on front. Back features additional artwork. The Tour was a successful result of the band's third studio album, "Women and Children First".
- Van Halen has achieved worldwide notoriety for their many hit songs and larger-than-life stage performances. Formed in Pasadena, California in 1972, Van Halen found immense success in the 1980s.
- Bottom is cut and unfinished
- Neckline is exaggerated
- Bust: 32 in (81.5 cm)
- Waist: 32 in (81.5 cm)
- Length to Hem: 24 in (61 cm)
- Sleeve Length: 17 in (43 cm)
Free Shipping & Free Returns on most items.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase it may be returned within 7 days after delivery for a refund (exceptions apply). You can read our full our return policy here.