Unisex Vietnam '68-'69 Camo Souvenir Jacket
- Cu Chi Vietnam 68-69 Souvenir Jacket. The Japanese satin souvenir jacket, or Sukajan, was originally made for American troops in Japan, Korea, and Vietnam following World War II. Our vintage experts have sourced only the finest authentic examples of this style. Sukajans from the Vietnam War often include embellishments depicting dark ideas or outlooks. The back of this jacket, for example, reads " When I die I'll go to heaven because I've spent my time in hell "
- Embroidered accents throughout; Green camo print exterior, solid turquoise interior; NOT reversible (most Japan souvenir jackets are)
- Spread Collar
- Single breasted
- Two double welt pockets on front
- Front zip
- Bust: 22 in (56 cm)
- Waist: 22 in (56 cm)
- Length to Hem: 27 in (68.5 cm)
- Model measures 5 ft 8 in / 172.5 cm
Free Shipping & Free Returns on most items.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase it may be returned within 14 days after delivery for a refund (unless the item is marked as final sale).
Please note, items that have been marked down from their original price are considered final sale and are ineligible for return. You can read more about our return policy here.