Since 1993, What Goes Around Comes Around has been the leading global purveyor of authentic luxury vintage accessories and apparel. WGACA’s expert buyers travel the globe to find the rarest and most desirable pieces in exceptional condition. With authenticity and quality control standards unrivaled in the industry, WGACA has become a destination for vintage luxury connoisseurs.
As our expert buyers find the best of the best products, we share the same philosophy when it comes to finding our talent. Our people are the biggest and most important investments we make as an organization. We base this on our Core Values as they define who we are, the way we achieve our results, the way we meet our goals, and how we work as a team.
- Excellence - A commitment to achieving outstanding results. Maintaining a solution-oriented approach and exhausting all possibilities available to ensure organizational goals are met.
- Passion - Strong and consuming love for what you do. This shows in the way you complete your work. High levels of enthusiasm, energy, and a willingness to teach are all examples of passion.
- Integrity - A firm adherence to doing the right thing, always, in everything that you do. Incorruptible, honest, and morally upright.
- Creativity - The act of turning new and imaginative ideas into reality. Creativity is characterized by the ability to perceive your job responsibilities in new ways, to find hidden patterns, to make connections between seemingly unrelated phenomena, and to generate solutions.
- Teamwork - Placing the value of your total workgroup and/or the total company above yourself. Focus on collaboration and working together to achieve common goals. Not allowing personal conflict between co-workers to impede organizational progress