Lambskin Leather Western Jacket
- The Chanel brand has defined chic dressing for countless generations. Our tan leather jacket from the Fall/Winter 2004 collection is a timeless addition to any closet, featuring a single-breasted silhouette and camellia jacquard lining- an homage to Coco's favorite flower. Karl Lagerfeld designed this jacket and it is a superb update to Coco Chanel's timeless design.
- Western-inspired plackets with brushed coppertone buttons at front
- Notch lapel
- Single breasted
- Two slash pockets at front
- Hidden four button closure at front
- Fully lined in silk
- Bust: 19 in (48.5 cm)
- Length to Hem: 24 in (61 cm)
- Sleeve Length: 25.5 in (65 cm)
- Labelled: FR 38
- Model measures 5 ft 8 in / 172.5 cm
Free Shipping & Free Returns on most items.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase it may be returned within 14 days after delivery for a refund (unless the item is marked as final sale). You can read more about our return policy here.
Holiday Return Policy: Items ordered between November 23rd and January 1st may be returned or exchanged by January 16th 2018. Items marked Final Sale may not be returned or exchanged. Discounted items purchased on Cyber Monday (11/27/17) are final sale. All other restrictions and rules apply.
Chanel Lambskin Leather Western Jacket