Lambskin Leather Western Jacket
- The Chanel brand has defined chic dressing for countless generations. Our tan leather jacket from the Fall/Winter 2004 collection is a timeless addition to any closet, featuring a single-breasted silhouette and camellia jacquard lining- an homage to Coco's favorite flower. Karl Lagerfeld designed this jacket and it is a superb update to Coco Chanel's timeless design.
- Western-inspired plackets with brushed coppertone buttons at front
- Notch lapel
- Single breasted
- Two slash pockets at front
- Hidden four button closure at front
- Fully lined in silk
- Bust: 19 in (48.5 cm)
- Length to Hem: 24 in (61 cm)
- Sleeve Length: 25.5 in (65 cm)
- Labelled: FR 38
- Model measures 5 ft 8 in / 172.5 cm
Free Shipping & Free Returns on most items.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase it may be returned within 14 days after delivery for a refund (unless the item is marked as final sale).
Please note, items that have been marked down from their original price are considered final sale and are ineligible for return. You can read more about our return policy here.
Chanel Lambskin Leather Western Jacket