Lambskin Leather Western Jacket
- The Chanel brand has defined chic dressing for countless generations. Our tan leather jacket from the Fall/Winter 2004 collection is a timeless addition to any closet, featuring a single-breasted silhouette and camellia jacquard lining- an homage to Coco's favorite flower. Karl Lagerfeld designed this jacket and it is a superb update to Coco Chanel's timeless design.
- Western-inspired plackets with brushed coppertone buttons at front
- Notch lapel
- Single breasted
- Two slash pockets at front
- Hidden four button closure at front
- Fully lined in silk
- Bust: 19 in (48.5 cm)
- Length to Hem: 24 in (61 cm)
- Sleeve Length: 25.5 in (65 cm)
- Labelled: FR 38
- Model measures 5 ft 8 in / 172.5 cm
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase it may be returned within 14 days after delivery for a refund (unless the item is marked as final sale). You can read more about our return policy here.
Chanel Lambskin Leather Western Jacket