'60s Ossie Clark Prairie Dress
- Super soft cotton tiered floral and lattice print prairie dress designed by Ossie Clark for Radley. Ossie was a British designer in the 1960s, famous for his figure hugging dresses and his use of print.
- Featuring a print by Celia Birtwell
- Hidden zip closure at back
- 18.5 in (47 cm) 13.5 in (34.5 cm) across waist
- 45 in (114.5 cm)
- Labelled: UK 10
- Model measures 5 ft 8 in / 172.5 cm
Free Shipping & Free Returns on most items.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase it may be returned within 14 days after delivery for a refund (unless the item is marked as final sale).
Please note, items that have been marked down from their original price are considered final sale and are ineligible for return. You can read more about our return policy here.