Led Zeppelin "Evening with" Raglan Top
- Raglan-style, 3/4 sleeve tee with occult symbols and screen printed "Led Zeppelin".
- Considered by many to be originators of the heavy metal sound, Led Zeppelin’s storied career has broken records and boundaries galore. The band was formed in London in 1968, and throughout the 1970s created a music legacy that would go down in history with U.S. sales of more than 100 million records. The band included lead vocalist Robert Plant, guitarist Jimmy Page, keyboardist John Paul Jones and percussionist John Bonham. The occult symbols each represent a member of Led Zeppelin.
- Low, unsymmetrical slits on either side
- Bust: 27 in (68.5 cm)
- Waist: 28 in (71 cm)
- Length to Hem: 32 in (81.5 cm)
- Sleeve Length: 20 in (51 cm)
Free Shipping & Free Returns on most items.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase it may be returned within 14 days after delivery for a refund (unless the item is marked as final sale). You can read more about our return policy here.
Holiday Return Policy: Items ordered between November 27th and January 1st may be returned or exchanged through January 15th 2019. Sale items with strike-through pricing & items marked Final Sale may not be returned or exchanged.